As dawn brightens the sky with gilt-tipped fingers of light, the desert landscape starts to shimmer and glow in warm golden colours. This set of landscape designs was inspired by my appreciation of the perilous beauty of this "Wide Brown Land" of Australia, in all it's many moods! This is an original hand drawn design by R h o n d a W. © 2010.
- Set of 2 placemats
- W 19" x H 13" (W 48 cm x H 33 cm)
- Available in 3 fabric options
- 1" (3 cm) folded hem
- Mitered corners
- White double topstitching
- A set of 2 cloth placemats is perfect for special occasions, events, and daily use. Each placemat features a folded hem, mitered corners, and double topstitch detail in white thread. All placemat sets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Placemats are available in three fabric options. Linen Cotton Canvas serves as a natural everyday placemat that will get softer with use, Longleaf Sateen Grand offers a more luxe, formal option, and Cypress Cotton Canvas is a durable option great for any setting.
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Design by R h o n d a W. © 2010. Dawn brightens the desert sky with gilt-tipped fingers of light.
All designs are my original work, copyright Rhonda W. You are welcome to use purchased Spoonflower products printed with my designs to create your own wonderful items.Shop rhondadesigns
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more