Why People Love Our 100% Happiness Guarantee
Spoonflower is the world’s largest print-on-demand marketplace supporting independent artists, makers, interior designers and customers all around the globe. Our No.1 priority is to bring you the widest selection of designs on wallpaper, home decor and fabric, delivered when you need them.
Every product will be custom-made to order. To begin your project, order a swatch (or multiple swatches) that will ship in just a few short days. Testing your selected design on a swatch helps you determine whether the print is the right fit or if you need to keep looking for your perfect match.
We want you to be delighted with your order; reviewing swatches gives you confidence in your selection and reduces returns, which cannot be resold.
While we make every effort to ensure that your items ship to you in perfect condition, occasionally our printers make a mistake. To ensure your order is up to the highest standards, every item we create comes with a 100% Happiness Guarantee.
That means we will replace your wallpaper, fabric or home decor purchase to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Here are some important tips:
- Contact us to start a reprint or reimbursement request. Please include all relevant information along with the order number if applicable.
- If there is a problem with the wallpaper, fabric or home decor item, attach a photo of the issue in the form. We do not offer prepaid return labels, so please wait to hear from us with instructions.
- Did you place your order on a different site? To request a reprint or refund for orders placed on Etsy, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, or another third party, you must follow the procedures of the site where you purchased the goods so that your reprint or return can be processed accurately.
- You have 30 days from when your order has shipped from our factories to let us know if there’s an issue. Check your order promptly after you receive it to avoid missing the window.
- Judy & Ralph Quintero, shopcabin
- Edward Miller, edward_elementary
- Marla Cannon, olive•me