Eco Canvas is a heavyweight 100% polyester canvas made with 45% recycled content. It's perfect for those projects that require a sturdy, durable fabric. Eco Canvas features bold and vivid colors that hold up great to multiple washings. Eco Canvas is ideal for upholstery, home dec and bag projects.
100% polyester canvas with 45% recycled content
- 54" wide printable area (137 cm)
- 8.7 oz per square yard
- Thread count: 32 x 88
- Produced in the U.S.
- Estimated shrinkage: 0-1% in length and 1-2% in width
- Testing is recommended for applications where the printed fabric will be exposed to heavy abrasion (rubbing).
- See details and images on the Eco Canvas page
Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle. Machine dry using a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly to avoid wrinkles. If required, use an iron with a light touch with the printed side down for best results. Use the iron on a synthetic setting only. Testing is recommended when the printed fabric will be exposed to heavy abrasion (rubbing).
Design Your Own Fabric
- Create a design for Eco Canvas using any digital image
- Instant online preview & layout tool lets you see your fabric before you order
- Soft durable fabric starting at $28.80/yard
- Take a peek at some projects made with Eco Canvas
Shop for Designs in Eco Canvas
- Shop the largest online marketplace of independent designs
- Designers receive commission on every order
- Marketplace designs are $32.00/yard
- All Spoonflower fabric printed in Durham, North Carolina