Eco Canvas is a 100% polyester canvas made with 45% recycled content and printed using ecologically-safe transfer sublimation inks that provide vibrant color and strong wash durability. Characterized by sturdy construction and vivid, crisp color, Eco Canvas is the perfect choice for upholstery projects. It’s also a great eco-friendly option for bags, toys and home décor.
100% polyester canvas fabric with 45% recycled content and a sturdy construction
- Printable Width: 54 in (137 cm)
- 8.7 oz per square yard (270 gsm)
- Produced in the U.S.
- Estimated shrinkage: 0-1% in length and 1-2% in width
- Testing is recommended for applications where the printed fabric will be exposed to heavy abrasion (rubbing).
- See details and images on the Eco Canvas page
Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle. Machine dry using a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly to avoid wrinkles. If required, use an iron with a light touch with the printed side down for best results. Use the iron on a synthetic setting only. Testing is recommended when the printed fabric will be exposed to heavy abrasion (rubbing).See More Fabrics
Design Your Own Fabric
- Create a design for Eco Canvas using any digital image
- Instant online preview & layout tool lets you see your fabric before you order
- Soft durable fabric starting at $28.80/yard
- Take a peek at some projects made with Eco Canvas
Shop for Designs in Eco Canvas
- Shop the largest online marketplace of independent designs
- Designers receive commission on every order
- Marketplace designs are $32.00/yard
- All Spoonflower fabric printed in Durham, North Carolina