From poinsettias to pine trees, holly and mistletoe, too, we want to see your best repeating surface design inspired by winter plant life.
‘Tis the season for shoppers to start filling their carts with seasonal designs in preparation for the holidays, so help them get in the spirit with a festive print spotlighting all the flora that makes winter the most magical time of year.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 80
Winter Flora Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 08/02/2019: Submissions open
- 09/17/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 09/19/2019: Public voting opens
- 09/24/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 09/26/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Indoor Garden Wall HangingsVote Now
Winners to be announced October 28
Petal Solids Coordinates: CozySee the Challenge
Submissions close October 26 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 28
Quirky AmphibiansSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 2 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins November 4
Kitsch ValentineSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 11
Victorian GreenhouseSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 16 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 18