Create four coordinating designs celebrating the meaning of family for the chance to win an exclusive license from our partner, StoryPatches.
Our StoryPatches Family Tree Coordinates Design Challenge seeks 4 coordinating designs that celebrate family, in all of its forms. StoryPatches is building a collection of interactive labels that allow photos, video and audio to add another dimension of your story to your next handmade project. The winning coordinate design will be licensed for an exclusive set of StoryPatches labels.
Winner receives $300 cash prize from StoryPatches and a licensing contract to create a line of quilt labels, $300 Spoonflower credit + a press release. All remaining entrants in the top 10 to receive $100 in Spoonflower credit.
The rest of the Top 10
Tell Your Quilt Story: Label your quilts with StoryPatches
StoryPatches are ready-to-use labels for your quilts that connect personal video, photos or audio directly to your creation. Every quilt tells a story, and StoryPatches help you preserve that story for family, friends and future generations. Quilts become family heirlooms, no matter how modest, and no quilt is complete without a label!StoryPatches
StoryPatches Family Tree Coordinates Details
- The deadline for entries is Friday, June 17, 2016 at 3 PM EDT.
- The winner and the rest of the top ten will be determined by popular vote when votes are tallied on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 6 PM EDT.
- Designs must be original work featuring 4 coordinating designs on one yard of fabric.
- Designs previously published on the Internet are not eligible for this contest. Designs must be uploaded to a new design slot in your Spoonflower account.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a yard size (42” x 36”) on the voting ballot.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline. Designs that do not include four different designs in the yard view will not be eligible for voting.
- Need help with design layout? Download our coordinate template and instructions. Still can't get your head around this challenge? Check out one of our previous "coordinate" design challenge winners.
- 06/01/2016: Submissions open
- 06/17/2016: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 06/22/2016: Public voting opens
- 06/28/2016: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 06/30/2016: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Vintage Travel Tea TowelVote Now
Winners to be announced October 29
Cozy ReadingSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 27 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 29
Snail MailSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 3 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 5
Game NightSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 10 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 12