About this design:
Shop More Designs
With the Easter holiday nearly upon us, our contest this week was for fabrics featuring painted eggs. The winner is French designer Virginie Ozanon, whose 'Easter Joy!' fabric you can buy as part of a fat quarter bundle that includes all of the top ten designs from this week's contest -- available only through April 3rd!
Create a fabric design built around the concept of painted eggs. Unlike most of our contests, the preview for the voting pages in this competition will be a swatch size (8" x 8") rather than a fat quarter. The deadline for submission will be Tuesday, March 19, 2013.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Swatch of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.