We’ve updated the Design Challenges experience! See what’s new
About this design:
Shop More Designs
For this week’s challenge we’re heading to the race tracks with the party planning experts at Black Twine. A celebratory weekend at the track wouldn’t be complete without iconic cocktails like mint juleps, larger-than-life hats, roses and of course, horses! Using your favorite medium of choice, we challenge you to create a repeating design incorporating what you’d see from this equestrian sport.
From a challenge inspired by International Women’s Day on March 8 to a prompt that will have you dreaming up your next fixer upper, we think this month’s design challenge themes will spark your creativity (and maybe even your taste buds!). If you’ve been trying to design more in 2018, why not set a goal of entering all four challenges this month? Can’t commit to all four weeks? That’s OK! Our monthly challenges are designed to encourage your creativity in a fun way that works with your busy schedule!
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Tablecloth on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.
Our partner: Black Twine
Black Twine is a modern entertaining platform that provides visually inspiring party content, planning tools and commerce through a premium community of party professionals.Black Twine