About this design:
Shop More Designs
This year, March is coming in with both lions and lambs! For our most recent contest we asked designers to create fabrics that included lambs and lions. Our winner is the talented UK designer Alex Morgan (Spellstone). Those of you working on baby quilts, take note: for the next week you can buy a quarter yard of the winning design along with the rest of the top ten for a special price on our Fat Quarter Bundle page. Offer ends on March 13, 2013!
You know what they say about March, right? In like a lion, out like a lamb. With March about to start, we're calling for fabric designs featuring lambs and lions. Previews will be shown at the fat quarter size (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry is Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.