About this design:
Shop More Designs
As a lighthearted, fabric-centric tribute to International Women's Day, our most recent contest theme was Girl Power. The winner is one of our favorite Spoonflower designers, Miriam Bos of the Netherlands, known in these parts as Irrimiri. Congratulations to Miriam and the other nine designers on the scoreboard this week. For a limited time only, buy a fat quarter bundle of all ten fabric designs here.
Those of you paying attention may note that we've moved the staff challenge back a week, which allows us to take advantage of International Women's Day as an opportunity to run a contest with the theme of Girl Power. Submit a design celebrating the strength, power, and potential of girls. The idea here is to create fabrics appealing to kids, but please don't feel constrained by the 'girl' part of Girl Power. Have fun with it! Previews will be shown at the fat quarter size (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry is Tuesday, March 5, 2013.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.