These days, moms- and dads-to-be are looking for many more color options than just pink and blue for their nursery walls. Some may choose a bold graphic print, while others might stick to soft textures to help lull baby to sleep.
When creating your design, don’t forget to review our top tips for designing large scale wallpaper, a growing trend in nurseries. Entries will be previewed as a Roostery wallpaper mockup on the voting ballot.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
Gender Neutral Nursery Wallpaper Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI as Roostery wallpaper on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 09/07/2018: Submissions open
- 10/23/2018: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 10/25/2018: Public voting opens
- 10/30/2018: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 11/01/2018: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Vegetable & Herb GardensSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced June 24
Take a HikeSee the Challenge
Voting begins June 24
GnomesSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 29 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 1
Stone FruitSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 6 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 8
Seek and Find PlaymatsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 13 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 15
Retro BugsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 20 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 22