About this design:
Shop More Designs
This week's contest was all about frogs: frogs on fabric, to be precise. The winner of the Spoonflower Design Challenge this week is UK designer (and frequent top finisher) Elizabeth Gomm. Congratulations to Elizabeth and the rest of the top 10, whose lovely designs can be purchased for the next week as a specially-priced froggy fat quarter bundle.
Where we live, spring nights tend to turn into joyous and noisy frog parties. To celebrate our amorous little friends, this week's theme is fabric designs featuring frogs. Previews will be show at a swatch size (8" x 8"). Deadline for entry is Tuesday, May 28, 2013.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Swatch of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.