About this design:
Shop More Designs
Compass? Check. Field guide? Check. Binoculars? Check. Now that we’re packed, it’s time for a birding adventure!
Bird watching is full of inspiration from the supplies in our bags, to the birds we see and the beautiful surroundings we wander through along the way. In fact, that's probably enough inspiration to design a whole birding collection, but don’t worry, we’re only asking for one design. Whether you take a real life birding adventure in your own back yard, or a virtual birding adventure across the globe, we are excited to see what designs you create for this challenge. Please visit the blog to learn more about Spoonflower’s Design Challenge rules and moderation process.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fat Quarter of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 67 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 67 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.