Do you find yourself saving for a rainy day, chasing rainbows, or is your head just in the clouds? It doesn’t matter what the meteorologist says, because the weather for this challenge is completely up to you!
You can forecast for sun, clouds, wind and rain or even explore more extreme weather conditions like tornados, hurricanes or blizzards. Will there be lightning bolts in your skies? Perhaps an interesting cloud formation just barely allowing the sun to peek through? Or has the temperature dropped enough to see snow flurries? Come rain or shine, we can’t wait to get wind of your designs!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 70
Weather Patterns Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 3 PM ET.
- Designs will be previewed in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 05/07/2021: Submissions open
- 05/25/2021: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 05/27/2021: Public voting opens
- 06/01/2021: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 06/03/2021: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Vegetable & Herb GardensVote Now
Winners to be announced June 24
Take a HikeSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 22 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 24
GnomesSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 29 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 1
Stone FruitSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 6 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 8
Seek and Find PlaymatsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 13 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 15
Retro BugsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 20 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 22