About this design:
While you prepare your home for December holidays, prepare your Spoonflower shop for seasonal celebrations that take place the other eleven months of the year.
December may be a popular time to gather with family and friends, but customers come to Spoonflower year-round to celebrate holidays and we want your shop to be ready for them. This week your challenge is to create a design perfect for these other holidays. Will your design adorn the table linens of a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner or a kid-friendly Mother’s Day brunch? Will it be printed on fabric for a handmade Father’s Day gift or St. Patrick’s Day apparel? We can’t wait to see which holidays you bring to life this week.
During voting your design will be displayed on a flat Fat Quarter, cropped to an 18x18” square from the bottom left corner.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fat Quarter of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 100 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 100 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.