What brings you luck? Some believe their luck lies in talismans. A talisman is any object ascribed with magical powers intended to protect, heal, or even bring good fortune and fertility to those in possession of it. Your magical object could take the form of a ring, a Celtic knot, or a special symbol.
Many Italians, for example, have long believed that a small horn-shaped amulet known as the cornicello could ward off the evil eye. What’s your talisman? Draw inspiration from mystical worlds to manifest luck, strength and comfort for the days ahead. We all need it after a year like 2020!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 69
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 01/08/2021: Submissions open
- 02/16/2021: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 02/18/2021: Public voting opens
- 02/23/2021: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 02/25/2021: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Hand-Drawn FloralsVote Now
Winners to be announced March 4
RococoSee the Challenge
Submissions close March 2 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins March 4
BoardsportsSee the Challenge
Submissions close March 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins March 11
CryptozoologySee the Challenge
Submissions close March 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins March 18