Water bottle? Check. Map? Check. Sense of adventure? Double-check! Grab your backpack and your best pals to explore the great outdoors on an epic hike.
Summer is the perfect time to get out for some fresh air with your friends and family. What will you pack and what will you see? Highlight the terrain, creatures, plants and flowers native to your favorite local trek or from memories of your favorite vacation walkabout.
Please visit the blog to learn more about Spoonflower’s Design Challenge rules and moderation process.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 63
Take a Hike Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 3 PM ET.
- Designs will be previewed in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 06/04/2021: Submissions open
- 06/22/2021: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 06/24/2021: Public voting opens
- 06/29/2021: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 07/01/2021: Spoonflower will announce the winner