We’ve updated the Design Challenges experience! See what’s new
Spoonflower + Sprout Patterns presentSprout Patterns: Japanese Garden Design ChallengeShop designs
About this design:
Shop More Designs
We are delighted to announce the winner of our Sprout Design Challenge: "Japanese Garden Pink" by Juditgueth! Judit will receive $100 in Spoonflower credit and $100 in Sprout credit. The winning design will be featured in the launch of Named Clothing’s Asaka Kimono pattern on Sprout and in a press release.
Spoonflower + Sprout are seeking the perfect Japanese Garden-inspired design for a new sewing pattern release! The winning design will be featured in the launch of the Asaka Kimono by Named Clothing, the first release in this patternmaker's lineup available through Sprout Patterns. Please note that design previews will be sized on a fat quarter size (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry is Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 10 AM EDT. Voting will open Thursday, April 21, 2016.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.
Our partner: Sprout Patterns
Sprout Patterns is a new service that allows you to combine indie sewing patterns with Spoonflower designs to create customized cut and sew projects. Sprout takes away the work of tracing a sewing pattern onto fabric and lets you truly enjoy the process of making your own garments and accessories.Sprout Patterns