These days, lots of folks are looking for ways to stay active outdoors and this week's Sports & Leisure Design Challenge will inspire you to pick up a hobby you've always wanted to enjoy. From golf, cycling and hiking to marble racing, disc golf and croquet, your task is to create a design around one of your favorite sports or outdoor leisure activities.
Summer sports or winter sports, they're all just as fun, but be sure to leave out any logos or references to specific organizations.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 68
Sports & Leisure Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 07/03/2020: Submissions open
- 07/28/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 07/30/2020: Public voting opens
- 08/04/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 08/06/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Pastel HalloweenVote Now
Winners to be announced August 5
PhantasmagoriaSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 3 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 5
Nocturnal AnimalsSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 10 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 12
Neutral Geometric WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 17 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 19