We’re slowing things down thanks to the inspiration for this week’s design challenge and the world’s slowest animal: sloths!
Whether you find these mammals irresistibly cute (#slothlove) or are weary of their lethargic nature , create a repeating pattern depicting the sloth-mania that’s taken over the Spoonflower Marketplace. Hanging from tropical trees, swimming in water or slowly making their way through the rainforest, where will your sloth take you?
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 11/02/2018: Submissions open
- 12/04/2018: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 12/06/2018: Public voting opens
- 12/11/2018: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 12/13/2018: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Sports & LeisureSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced August 6
Small-Scale Tools of the TradeSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 4 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 6
MushroomsSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 11 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 13
Climbing Vines WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 18 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 20