If you’ve ever watched two otters holding hands (oh yes, it exists!) it’s safe to say this mammal has won the hearts of viewers with their otterly adorable appearance. This week we challenge you to win the hearts of the community with an otter-inspired design.
If “create more art” was one of your New Year’s resolutions, February’s design challenges will be just the thing you need to keep the inspiration flowing. Cuddly creatures, limited color palettes and a challenge inspired by Roostery’s newest product line will kick your resolution into high gear and keep you on track. Sharpen your pencils, charge up those tablets and start those design engines!
- 1 first place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
Significant Otters Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 01/05/2018: Submissions open
- 02/06/2018: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 02/08/2018: Public voting opens
- 02/13/2018: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 02/15/2018: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Wild GrassesVote Now
Winners to be announced April 15
Intergalactic AdventuresSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 13 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 15
Home on the RangeSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 20 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 22
SeashellsSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 27 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 29
Embroidery TemplateSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 4 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 6
Moody Tropical Flora WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 11 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 13