About this design:
Shop More Designs
It’s a botanical challenge, with a toxic twist...
Poisonous plants come in all sorts of beautiful shapes, styles and colors, like the dainty white flowers of hemlock or the bright red beans of rosary pea (pictured above). Take some time to research poisonous plants and feature them in a design that’s just to die for.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fat Quarter of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 73 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 73 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.