As the sun sets and the air cools, we humans are winding down, but our favorite night-dwelling critters are just getting started. Which nocturnal animals can you spot through the dark?
Owls, possums, and foxes are only a few of the many nocturnal creatures you can include within your design. Will you catch fluttering bats in the evening sky? Or will you find a family of raccoons behind your trash can? We can’t wait to see who crawls their way into your creations!
Please visit the blog to learn more about Spoonflower’s Design Challenge rules and moderation process.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 61
Nocturnal Animals Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 3 PM ET.
- Designs will be previewed in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 07/02/2021: Submissions open
- 08/10/2021: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 08/12/2021: Public voting opens
- 08/17/2021: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 08/19/2021: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Lilla Rogers Vintage Canned GoodsVote Now
Winners to be announced January 27
Year of the TigerSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 25 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 27
Pantone Color of the Year: Very PeriSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 1 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 3
PocketsSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 8 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 10
Submissions close February 15 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 17