Put up your maypole, arrange your flower crown and learn the Små grodorna (The Little Frogs) dance in order to usher in the new season just like they do in Sweden. This holiday is rich in tradition from the foods shared and the instruments played, you’ll be sure to find just the right elements to get this party started. Glad midsommar!
Tjenare! You are cordially invited to celebrate the summer solstice with the Spoonflower community by entering the Midsummer Festival Design Challenge.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 66
Midsummer Festival Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 05/01/2020: Submissions open
- 05/26/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 05/28/2020: Public voting opens
- 06/02/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 06/04/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Canadian WildlifeVote Now
Winners to be announced June 11
Quiet SpacesSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 9 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 11
Large BirdsSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 18
Ice Cream TruckSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 23 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 25
AromatherapySee the Challenge
Submissions close June 30 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 2
Brightly-Colored ReptilesSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 7 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 9