About this design:
Shop More Designs
With Mardi Gras nearly here, we're tickled to announce the top ten Mardi Gras fabrics from this week's design contest, which concludes just in time for Fat Tuesday next week. Our winner this time around is "laissez les bons temps rouler!" by the talented illustrator Jeanine Henderson. Congratulations to Jeanine and to the rest of the amazing top ten!
To get into the spirit ahead of time (Mardi Gras is on February 12th this year), create a fabric design inspired by Fat Tuesday. Previews will be sized as quarter yards (21" x 18"). The deadline for entry is Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.