About this design:
Shop More Designs
Our winner is Virginie Ozanon (demigoutte), a talented young French designer who won our first ditsy contest last fall. Her "Sparkling Jellies" design took the most votes in a contest that was just swimming with lovely fabrics. Read more about A Bowl Full of Jellyfish Fabrics.
This is a contest for jellyfish fabrics. Preview will be sized at a fat quarter (21" x 18"). No centered images. Deadline for entry is Tuesday, February 14, 2012.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.