Take a break from the hustle and bustle we experience this time of year and slow things down with this week’s Danish inspired theme. Hygge is all about a warm and charming moment in time. We suggest layering on on your coziest pair of handmade wool socks before grabbing your design tool of choice as you hunker down to create a repeating design highlighting your hygge essentials.
In the midst of holiday making, hosting dinner parties and baking cookies to the point of losing track of how many dozen you’ve made, it’s easy to see why this time of the year can fly by. Escape the busyness of the holidays, even if just for a few hours, with the November design challenge. Whether it’s limited color palettes or larger than life designs, your hardest challenge this month will be remembering to get back to your to-do list!
- 1 first place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 10/13/2017: Submissions open
- 11/28/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 11/30/2017: Public voting opens
- 12/05/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 12/07/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Winners to be announced July 9
Brightly-Colored ReptilesSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 7 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 9
Day at the LakeSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 14 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 16
Tropical Surrealism WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 21 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 23
Sports & LeisureSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 28 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 30
Small-Scale Tools of the TradeSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 4 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 6