Show us your whimsical take on a sugary confection design that could adorn holiday table linens, children’s apparel or even Christmas stockings.
We love the charming holiday tradition of decorating gingerbread houses, which originated in Germany in the 19th century. From Victorian-style architecture to log cabins, there’s a house style for every taste.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 75
Gingerbread Houses Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 10/04/2019: Submissions open
- 10/29/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 10/31/2019: Public voting opens
- 11/05/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 11/07/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Vintage Travel Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced October 29
Cozy ReadingSee the Challenge
Voting begins October 29
Snail MailSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 3 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 5
Game NightSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 10 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 12