About this design:
Shop More Designs
All the rich colors of autumn are on full display in this week's Design Challenge. Here in North Carolina, people come from all over to drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway and ooh and aah over the changing foliage. Although the sights are breathtaking, you can save cash and time on a trip and enjoy the scenery of these ten fall leaf fabrics, instead!
Another change of season is upon us. The air is crisp and clear, and harvest time is coming to a close. Whether their orange and yellows are shining from the tree tops, or raked into a pile in the backyard, our favorite thing about autumn is the colorful foliage. This week, designers should create images celebrating the colors and shapes of fall leaves. Previews will be shown at the fat quarter fabric size (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry is Tuesday, November 12th, 2013.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.