About this design:
Shop More Designs
There are over 16,306 endangered species in the world, and we want to help catapult them into the spotlight. People, pesticides and pollution are all factors that can all play a role in the extinction of plants and animals, and awareness is the first step in protecting endangered species. From the Asian elephant to the Amur leopard, we hope this week’s theme sheds some light on these animals.
2018 marks Spoonflower’s 10 year anniversary and as we continue to grow, we are dedicated to keeping our ecological footprint small in sharp contrast to today’s textile industry. From a print-on-demand process designed to minimize our fabric and ink waste to a small garden outside our North Carolina headquarters that is filled with herbs, lettuces and cherry tomatoes planted (and enjoyed) by our employees, sustainability is at the heart of all that we do. As we approach Earth Day on April 22, we hope this month’s design challenge themes will inspire you to ask yourself how you’re making a positive impact on Mother Earth.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.