We’re challenging you to create a repeating design inspired by a cause that is close to your heart. From raising autism awareness to creating food security in your local community, we want to know what inspires you every day. Now more than ever, our community can come together to lift others up.
Inspired by our Made for Good campaign, during this week’s challenge we're celebrating all of our designers by making a commitment to goodness. Behind every product we sell is a spirit and a story and we’re shining a light on the causes that mean the most to you.
Please note: Charity logos and trademarks may not be used in this challenge.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit. Spoonflower will also make a $200 donation to the winning designer’s non-profit organization of choice.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 75
Designs for Good Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 04/03/2020: Submissions open
- 05/05/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 05/07/2020: Public voting opens
- 05/12/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 05/14/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Embroidery TemplateVote Now
Winners to be announced May 13
Moody Tropical Flora WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 11 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 13
Charcuterie BoardsSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 18 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 20
Weather PatternsSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 25 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 27
World WaterwaysSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 1 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 3
Vegetable & Herb GardensSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 15 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 17