In some features may not work as expected. Please, update your browser.
About this design:
Shop More Designs
Handmade textures are still trending and this week we’re focusing on cross stitch!
Cross stitch is a form of counted embroidery that can be found in many countries around the world, dating as far back as the 6th century. It is done by making stitches that create small X’s on fabric to create an almost pixelated design. Whether you decide to create something traditional or modern, use these X-shaped cross stitches to design your entry this week.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fat Quarter of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 63 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 63 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.