About this design:
Shop More Designs
Looking for Halloween fabrics? Just in time for trick or treating, our latest design contest has spawned ten of the creepy (cutie) crawliest fabrics you've ever seen. Our winner this week is one of Spoonflower's all-time champs, Tamara Serrao, also known as Kayajoy.
Need fabric for that trick-or-treat bag you're planning to sew? Now's your chance to design some creepy-crawly-themed fabric. Entries will be previewed at the scale of a fat quarter (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry is Tuesday, October 9, 2012.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.