About this design:
Shop More Designs
What have YOU noticed is missing from the boys’ section in mainstream department stores? Colors? Themes? Pattern design? Have you ever met a kid who doesn’t like to chase butterflies? Or make rainbows with prisms? Or use their dump truck to give their friendly stuffed animals a ride? Boy Wonder is looking for a design as unique as each little boy out there.
From the women who brought you Princess Awesome comes Boy Wonder, a clothing brand for boys that honors and reflects the full range of colors and themes boys love. Co-founders Eva and Rebecca believe that boys are not only strong and tough, but also sweet and cuddly and WONDER-ful. This is why Boy Wonder is asking the talented Spoonflower designer community to join in their design planning.
Important note about voting: In recognition of the 4th of July holiday, voting in the Boy Wonder Design Challenge will be open for two weeks.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 61 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 61 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.
Our partner: Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder is a clothing brand for boys that honors and reflects the full range of colors and themes boys love. We believe that boys are not only strong and tough, but also sweet and cuddly and WONDER-ful.Boy Wonder