Conversation hearts, handmade Valentine’s Day cards and endless amounts of X’s and O’s have made February 14 the day for L-O-V-E. When the community starts voting, will your design be love at first sight?
Love is in the air and it’s made its way to the Weekly Design Challenge!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
Be My Valentine Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 12/07/2018: Submissions open
- 01/01/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 01/03/2019: Public voting opens
- 01/08/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 01/10/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Moody Tropical Flora WallpaperVote Now
Winners to be announced May 20
Charcuterie BoardsSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 18 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 20
Weather PatternsSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 25 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 27
World WaterwaysSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 1 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 3
Vegetable & Herb GardensSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 15 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 17