About this design:
Shop More Designs
With Australia Day (January 26th) safely behind us, we're ready to announce the winner of our contest to find the world's best fabric featuring kookaburras, koalas, kangaroos and other Australian animals. The winner, we are pleased to report, is one of our favorite designers, Julie Lynch of Adelaide Hills in South Australia. Congratulations to Julie and to the other talented designers who made the top ten!
There's a big chunk of the Spoonflower community that lives in the Land Down Under, including many of our favorite designers. So, in honor of Australia Day (January 26), our contest this week is for fabric designs depicting the fauna of Australia. Previews will be sized as quarter yards (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry is Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.