Meet us at the Paris Métro, and we’ll take a trip back in time to celebrate Art Nouveau design. Often inspired by nature, this 19th-century style reflects vine-like lines and artful, organic movement.
Whether your artwork is a new take on a glamorous old-world lithograph or evokes decorative architecture, your repeating design will be previewed on wallpaper, so think large scale.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 67
Art Nouveau Wallpaper Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed as a wallpaper render on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 12/06/2019: Submissions open
- 01/14/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 01/16/2020: Public voting opens
- 01/21/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 01/23/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Hand-Drawn FloralsSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced March 4
RococoSee the Challenge
Voting begins March 4
BoardsportsSee the Challenge
Submissions close March 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins March 11
CryptozoologySee the Challenge
Submissions close March 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins March 18