About this design:
Shop More Designs
From birdwatching to beekeeping to falconry, winged creatures have always captivated us. This week’s theme will have you soaring to new design heights after creating a repeating design inspired by everything from barn owls to bats and butterflies to bees.
Can you believe Spoonflower’s very first design challenge was held almost 8 years ago? The daffodils theme challenged the Spoonflower community for the very first time and holli_zollinger’s daffodils_yellow won the hearts of the community as she took home our very first grand prize. Since then, the weekly prompts have made Thursdays our favorite day of the week (after Saturday, of course!). We can’t wait to see what designs make it into the winners’ circle during our May and June challenges.
If this is your very first challenge, don’t forget to review how to submit an entry before you get started and as always, have fun!
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fat Quarter of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.