The Spoonflower community is going wild for animal prints and it’s time to bring the fierceness to the Weekly Design Challenges. When creating your repeating pattern, don’t forget to imagine how your design might be used.
From a me-made Celosia Velvet™ leopard blazer and zebra-striped Cypress Cotton Canvas pillows to a pair of friendly-tiger toddler leggings, we can’t wait to see how you put your spin on this 2019 trend.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 65
Animal Prints Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 12/07/2018: Submissions open
- 01/08/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 01/10/2019: Public voting opens
- 01/15/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 01/17/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Moody Tropical Flora WallpaperVote Now
Winners to be announced May 20
Charcuterie BoardsSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 18 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 20
Weather PatternsSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 25 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 27
World WaterwaysSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 1 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 3
Vegetable & Herb GardensSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 15 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 17