Professional Presentation Posters
Interested in printing your next professional presentation poster on fabric but aren’t sure where to start? With the help of Spoonflower’s custom printing process, we’ve made it easy for you to bring personality to your classroom and presentations. Our custom-printed posters are lightweight, wrinkle-free fabric, and travel well, complete with crisp images and vibrant colors.
Make your professional, presentation and classroom custom posters come to life with the help of Spoonflower.
Spoonflower’s custom fabric posters travel well, never crease or tear, and can be easily stored in a backpack or carry-on… all for less than the price of a traditional paper poster!
No hemming required on our recommended Performance Knit and Performance Piqué fabrics – simply trim the edges and display your work!
At Spoonflower, we believe in supporting educational growth and research development. If your organization is hosting or attending conferences you may be eligible for free shipping or a group rate discount for our professional poster printing services!Apply for a Group Rate
Each Spoonflower order is custom printed on demand, so our standard turnaround times may vary. Check up-to-date standard shipping and printing times here. Rush and guaranteed shipping options are always available to expedite orders.View our shipping options
Sizing and Pricing
The recommended fabrics for your professional poster, Performance Pique and Performance Knit, have a set width of 56”. To prevent posters wider than 56” from getting cut off during printing, simply rotate your image 90° prior to uploading to Spoonflower. Keep in mind that the preview window is the best way to predict how your poster will print!
(width x height)
*pricing for suggested fabric type : Performance Pique, including 10% designer discount
**rotate design 90° prior to uploading to Spoonflower
Shipping Deadlines & Rates
*pricing for suggested fabric type : Performance Pique
**Shipping rates are for US destinations only. Non-US destination prices may vary.
Confirming Your Order Checklist
We want you to be happy with your order! To ensure you will receive your poster printed as you expect, we recommend completing the following checklist before you check out.
- Does my entire poster fit on my preview screen when the correct fabric, size and quantity are selected?
- Does it look like my poster will print more than once? If so, be sure to choose Center repeat in the design window.
- Does the size of my poster look accurate? Is it too small or too big? We recommend 2 inches of clearance from the edges.
- Is my file a .jpg or .png? It’s strongly recommended to convert a PDF to one of these two image files for best results.
- Did I order the suggested fabric type? We recommend Performance Knit or Performance Piqué
- Did I choose the correct shipping type for my deadline?
- Do I still have questions? If so, email Spoonflower’s help team.