Perennial Sateen Grand
Our Perennial Sateen Grand is a 100% cotton sateen imported from Italy with a delicate drape and subtle sheen. Printed with our eco-friendly Prima-Color technology, this fabric features rich color, fine detail, and strong wash durability without compromising softness. Sourced with bedding in mind, Perennial Sateen Grand is the dreamiest fabric for custom duvets, comforters, quilts, and sheeting. Its extra wide width also makes it the perfect choice for creating seamless, unique quilt backings, one-of-a-kind tapestries or backdrops, curtains, and more.
100% natural cotton fabric with a subtle sheen and smooth hand
- Printable width: 116 in (295 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz per square yard (120 gsm)
- Non-Optic White
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
- See details and images on the Perennial Sateen Grand page
Machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry on a low temperature setting. Iron on the reverse side of the fabric. Because this fabric is pretreated, washing before use is recommended.Shop Now
- Yardage prints at a width of 116 inches (295 cm) and any length you need, starting at just one yard
- Sample any design with swatches sized at 12 x 12 in (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
to accommodate larger-scale designs - only
$10$5 with PRO half-priced swatch benefit
- Learn how color reproduces on our new Prima-Color platform. Get a Spoonflower Color Map comprised of over 1400 color chips and their corresponding hex codes to ensure your designs print just the way you want them to. Sized at 36 x 38 in (91 x 96 cm).
Wholesale Pricing - No minimums required!
Because of its 116” width, Perennial Sateen Grand was developed with our business customers in mind. With a wholesale price of $38/yard, we’re offering out of the gate the maximum discount possible with no minimum order requirements or bulk qualifying thresholds. Our Everyday Designer Discount will still provide an additional 10% off when ordering your own designs but no other discounts will apply.
Packaging and Shipping
For easy shipping and handling, any yardage in quantities over 5 yards will be folded in half and spooled onto a cardboard tube. Swatches, Color Maps and individual items 5 yards or below will be folded for shipping.