When you love it, we love it
Here are some important tips:
- Contact us to start a return or reimbursement request before mailing your package to us. Please include all relevant information along with order number if applicable.
- If there is a problem with the fabric or paper, please email a photo of the issue along with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for quicker processing.
- We do not offer prepaid return labels, so once you hear back from us with instructions, simply choose the shipping service that’s most affordable or convenient for you.
- Please note that Spoonflower.com cannot accommodate reprint or refund requests for orders placed on Etsy, Amazon or eBay; or on our sister sites Roostery.com and SproutPatterns.com. You must follow the procedures of the site where you purchased the goods so that your reprint or return can be processed accurately.
- You have 60 days to let us know if there’s an issue. Check your order promptly after you receive it to avoid missing the window.
Fun fact: Since we cannot restock or resell any fabric or paper that is returned to us, we donate returns to programs like the RARE Bear sew-in or local nonprofits like The Scrap Exchange. Fabric that doesn’t meet our standards never makes it to the landfill, as it is shredded for industrial applications such as car upholstery and furniture stuffing.
Need more help? Reach out to us here.