Spoonflower’s Fleece is a double-faced, low-loft 100% polyester napped fabric printed using ecologically-safe transfer sublimation inks that provide vibrant color and strong wash durability. Lightweight and slightly stretchy, it’s perfect for blankets (including no-sew tie blankets), pillows, plushies, adult and children’s loungewear and cold weather apparel. Because Fleece doesn’t fray when cut, it’s a great fabric for novice and experienced crafters alike.
Low-loft fleece with a hint of stretch and vibrant colors is perfect for blankets, plushies and loungewear
- Fabric content:100% polyester
- Printable width: 56 in (142 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 oz per square yard (225 gsm)
- See details and images on the Fleece page
Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If required, use an iron with a light touch with the printed side down for best results. Use the iron on a synthetic setting only. Higher temperatures may result in color transfer and melting of fabric.See More Fabrics
This fabric is currently out of stock. To receive an email when this fabric is back in stock, sign in or create an account.
Design Your Own Fleece Fabric
- Create a design for Fleece using any digital image
- Instant online preview & layout tool lets you see your fabric before you order
- Soft durable fabric starting at $25.20/yard
- Take a peek at some projects we made with Fleece!
Shop Thousands of Designs in Fleece
- Shop the largest online marketplace of independent designs
- Designers receive commission on every order
- Marketplace designs are $28.00/yard
- All Spoonflower fabric is printed in Durham, North Carolina