CAMOMOTO Colorful, complex marijuana leaf & bud designs on fabric. Camouflage, Tie-Dye, Batik, Paisley, all over patterns. Great 4 fund-raising, fashion, gifts. Designed with love in Mendocino County, CA. by artist Jean Hanamoto. Beautifully committed. Legal in all 50 states.
Prepasted Removable SmoothDesign #7411824
Water-activated, removable wallpaper that's simple to apply for a splash of pattern
- 12 inch vertical repeat of the design
- 24 inches wide and available in lengths of 1 foot, 3, 6, 9 or 12 feet
- Eco-friendly, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, formaldehyde-, phthalate-, and PVC-free
- To install, simply soak in water and apply
- Subtle sheen
- Easily removable making it the perfect wallpaper for renters, creating an accent wall, or a temporary art installation
- NOTE: Not recommended for use on walls with texture or walls painted with “scrubbable” paints. For textured walls, wallpaper may not be a good option and rigorous testing is recommended.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Blue and turquoise marijuana leaves with a pen and ink overlay.
My work is my own original photography enhanced in Photoshop. As a prize-winning watercolor painter, I learned about textures, colors, and composition so that when I turned to the computer I already had an eye for what I wanted.Shop camomoto
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more