Horsey Two Shoes' book.
Natural woven grasscloth wallpaper with a slight luster for the ultimate in timeless elegance - paste required
- 30.8 inch vertical repeat of the design
- Roll dimension (installed): 24" W x 27' L
- Natural woven grasscloth wallpaper with a slight luster for the ultimate in timeless elegance - paste required
- 100% handcrafted natural sisal
- Subtle luster, natural white with unique variations and striations
- Recommended for lower traffic areas from dining rooms to accent walls
- Paste required and professional paper installer recommended
- Class A fire-rated
- Natural white
- Disclaimer: Grasscloth is a natural handcrafted wallpaper with unique variations and irregularities in texture, color, and weave, which is an inherent quality of this material. When installed, the seams between the panels of grasscloth will be visible. Variations in color between batches may occur due to the manufacturing process. This paper is not suitable for high moisture areas such as bathrooms with showers or bathtubs.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
design taken from my original oil painting which is also the cover illustration for my 'Tale of
I am a New Zealand Artist that specializes in oil and acrylic painting. I have on display here an assortment of designs taken from selected pieces of my own original artwork. Each available on fabric and wall paper.Shop diconnollyart
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more