Wall HangingDesign #6167530
- Includes 100% solid beech wooden magnetic hangers
- Fabric tapestry measures W 16" (41 cm) x H 24" (61 cm)
- Magnetic hanger fronts measure W 18" (46 cm) and H 1.25" (3 cm) - two included for top and bottom of fabric tapestry
- Display using either the included white cotton cord or foam tape squares
- Folded hem and top-stitching thread chosen from charcoal or white to best match the design
- Spoonflower wall hangings combine a magnetic framing kit with a hand-sewn fabric tapestry featuring the art and premium fabric of your choice.
- Easy to install, the 18" (46 cm) frame consisting of two magnetic wood pairs works like a clamp, holding the tapestry at the top and bottom without damage.
- Featuring acid-free, 100% solid beech wood, the natural color frame is crafted from scratch by Well Made, a woodworking company based in Chicago, USA and Słupca, Poland.
- The mounting kit comes with white cotton cord as well as foam tape squares for versatile installation options for your wall art. Find details on how to prep your fabric tapestry for hanging and install the hangers here.
- All wall hangings are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Lips and eyes.
I am a freelance Illustrator and Surface Pattern Designer living in Ontario, Canada.Shop retrorudolphs
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more