CAMOMOTO Colorful, complex marijuana leaf & bud designs on fabric. Camouflage, Tie-Dye, Batik, Paisley, all over patterns. Great 4 fund-raising, fashion, gifts. Designed with love in Mendocino County, CA. by artist Jean Hanamoto. Beautifully committed. Legal in all 50 states.
Throw BlanketDesign #7411824
- W 50" x H 70" (127 cm x 177 cm)
- Available in 2 fabrics
- Double-sided with white topstitching
- Lush, double-sided throw blankets are the best way to add a cozy feeling, with a perfectly paired pattern, to your space.
- Available in silky and plush Minky, or delectably luxe Performance Velvet for a warm winter throw. Each throw features a topstitched hem and subtle white topstitching.
- All throw blankets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
Ultra cuddly with a soft napped finish
- Estimated shrinkage: 1-2% in length and 0-1% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Blue and turquoise marijuana leaves with a pen and ink overlay.
My work is my own original photography enhanced in Photoshop. As a prize-winning watercolor painter, I learned about textures, colors, and composition so that when I turned to the computer I already had an eye for what I wanted.Shop camomoto
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more