I originally made this 3D rope alphabet as a grouping of initial caps to sell as stock photography for graphic designers. Now I've designed a fabric print for all you sewists! I twisted, twirled and folded thick rope into all the letters of the alphabet. Then I lined them up like a herd of sheep and set them onto a tar-black background. This print comes in 3 sizes; small, medium, and large. This is the medium version and the circle frames are 4" in diameter.
rawbonestudio’s design collection
Also available as
Throw Blankets you might like
Throw BlanketDesign #6275786
- W 50" x H 70" (127 cm x 177 cm)
- Available in 2 fabrics
- Double-sided with white topstitching
- Lush, double-sided throw blankets are the best way to add a cozy feeling, with a perfectly paired pattern, to your space.
- Available in silky and plush Minky, or delectably luxe Performance Velvet for a warm winter throw. Each throw features a topstitched hem and subtle white topstitching.
- All throw blankets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
Ultra cuddly with a soft napped finish
- Estimated shrinkage: 1-2% in length and 0-1% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Photographic alphabet made out of twirling rope on a black background. YeeHaw!
Hi I’m Robin (Rawbone) and I've been a maker of stuff my whole life. It all started when I was a kid making clothes for my naked troll dolls. All my babysitting money went to Monkees albums and polyester.Shop rawbonestudio
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more