Custom rotation for Caoimhe A standard version of this pattern is available: https://www.spoonflower.com/designs/11594909 A large horizontal version of this pattern is available: https://www.spoonflower.com/designs/6784399 A standard horizontal version of this pattern is available: https://www.spoonflower.com/designs/9935547 A small horizontal version of this pattern is available: https://www.spoonflower.com/designs/9935546 A tiny horizontal version of this pattern is available: https://www.spoonflower.com/designs/7746111 See the film collection for variant designs: https://www.spoonflower.com/collections/216600 Custom sizes and colours available on request
Throw BlanketDesign #11594911
- W 50" x H 70" (127 cm x 177 cm)
- Available in 2 fabrics
- Double-sided with white topstitching
- Lush, double-sided throw blankets are the best way to add a cozy feeling, with a perfectly paired pattern, to your space.
- Available in silky and plush Minky, or delectably luxe Performance Velvet for a warm winter throw. Each throw features a topstitched hem and subtle white topstitching.
- All throw blankets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
Ultra cuddly with a soft napped finish
- Estimated shrinkage: 1-2% in length and 0-1% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Fabric: 3.72in x 3.60in, 1666 DPI, BR Wallpaper: 12.00in x 11.61in, 517 DPI, BR
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more