Warm, cheery, and colorful; Tiger designed this rainbow plaid digital quilt on a cold, rainy day. Let the vibrant colors give you a bit of happiness in times of overcast outlooks. The colors contained in most of her digital quilting come from dyeblots that are made during the leather dying processes that Tiger uses in the production of her leather masks. This design is © Tiger Torre Art.
More Like This
Shop similar designs
Also available as
Throw Blankets you might like
Throw BlanketDesign #10858164
- W 50" x H 70" (127 cm x 177 cm)
- Available in 2 fabrics
- Double-sided with white topstitching
- Lush, double-sided throw blankets are the best way to add a cozy feeling, with a perfectly paired pattern, to your space.
- Available in silky and plush Minky, or delectably luxe Performance Velvet for a warm winter throw. Each throw features a topstitched hem and subtle white topstitching.
- All throw blankets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
Ultra cuddly with a soft napped finish
- Estimated shrinkage: 1-2% in length and 0-1% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Tiger's Rainbow Plaid Quilt design is digitally quilted, and is full of vibrant colors.
Tiger is a queer artist who creates interesting art in various mediums, including leather masks, dye blots, inked line art, & graphic garment designs.Shop tigertorreart
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more