CAMOMOTO Colorful, complex marijuana leaf & bud designs on fabric. Camouflage, Tie-Dye, Batik, Paisley, all over patterns. Great 4 fund-raising, fashion, gifts. Designed with love in Mendocino County, CA. by artist Jean Hanamoto. Beautifully committed. Legal in all 50 states.
Square Throw Pillow CoverDesign #7411824
- Throw pillow cover only
- Insert sold separately
- Design printed on the front and back
- Hidden zipper for an elegant finish
- Available in a range of versatile fabrics
- Perfect for adding personality and pattern to elevate your space. All square throw pillow covers are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Pillow covers may be purchased with or without an insert. If you choose to purchase the pillow cover only, we recommend an insert one to two inches larger than your cover for the fullest look.
- Pillow Cover Dimensions:
- 18" by 18" (46 cm or 46 cm)
- 20" by 20" (51 cm x 51 cm)
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Blue and turquoise marijuana leaves with a pen and ink overlay.
My work is my own original photography enhanced in Photoshop. As a prize-winning watercolor painter, I learned about textures, colors, and composition so that when I turned to the computer I already had an eye for what I wanted.Shop camomoto
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more